In this video produced by Safekids Aotearoa, 2 children, Jess and Ayva, demonstrate how dangerous button batteries can be for children if swallowed, or put in nostrils or ears.
A joint initiative between the Paediatric Society of New Zealand and Starship Foundation
Supported and funded by the Ministry of Health
© The Paediatric Society of New Zealand and Starship Foundation 2005 - 2020 Printed on 06 June 2020. Content is regularly updated so please refer to www.kidshealth.org.nz for the most up-to-date version