Too much paracetamol is one of the most common causes of poisoning in under 5 year olds. Ring the Poisons Centre if you are worried that your child may have swallowed too much of their own medicine, or has swallowed someone else's medicine.
A joint initiative between the Paediatric Society of New Zealand and Starship Foundation
Supported and funded by the Ministry of Health
© The Paediatric Society of New Zealand and Starship Foundation 2005 - 2019 Printed on 19 October 2019. Content is regularly updated so please refer to www.kidshealth.org.nz for the most up-to-date version